Motorcycle Accident Lawyer in the Bay Area

motorcycle accident lawyer palo alto

Contact the best Bay Area motorcycle accident lawyer if you are searching for an experienced attorney. Negligence is a serious matter. If your motorcycle injury was caused by negligence, call our law firm today to make an appointment. Your first consultation is free and offers you the opportunity to consult with our knowledgeable lawyer. Plus, you do not pay any legal fees unless our lawyer wins your case. We’ve Recovered Over $200 Million for motorcycle accident victims. Our San Jose motorcycle accident lawyers is dedicated to providing you with professional legal representation and winning your lawsuit. If you were involved in a motorcycle accident, contact our attorney today.

Call us now: (408) 217-1778 available 24/7 schedule your free consultation.

San Jose Accident Attorney Wins Millions For Car Accident Injuries

Frequency of Motorcycle Accidents in the Bay Area

According to statistics, close to a million motorcycles exist in California. Approximately 12,000 motorcycle injuries occur every year in California resulting in nearly 500 fatalities. Motorcyclists residing in the San Francisco Bay Area, especially residents who are under 34 years of age, are also subject to incurring injuries caused by negligence.

Motorcycle and Automobile Accidents are not the Same

A person involved in a motorcycle accident has a much greater chance of experiencing a fatality than an individual involved in a car accident. People involved in serious motorcycle accidents only have a 20 percent chance of survival. But individuals involved in car crashes have an 80 percent chance. Victims of motorcycle accidents frequently suffer from road rash, a common name for serious skin abrasions requiring intensive care. Motorcycle injuries may also cause loss of limbs and other fractures that may not typically occur in car accidents.

Injuries Caused by Motorcycle Accidents in the Bay Area

A motorcyclist involved in an accident with a motor vehicle may incur a traumatic brain injury (TBI) causing a permanent mental or physical disability. A person suffering from a TBI can experience serious cognitive problems involving short-term memory loss. Additionally, an automobile driver can cause a motorcyclist to incur severe injuries to the spinal cord resulting in complete paralysis.

Most Motorcycle Injuries are Caused by Negligent Vehicle Drivers

According to the reputable Hurt Report, most motorcycle accidents are caused by drivers of motor vehicles. Motorcyclists are rarely at fault. From violating a motorcyclist’s right-of-way to not seeing a biker, a good percentage of motorcycle injuries are caused by negligence. Additionally, motorcycle accidents frequently take place in busy intersections. The cause is often negligence on the part of the person driving a car, van, truck or SUV. Negligence does not necessarily mean that a driver intentionally injured the motorcyclist. When you meet with our motorcycle accident attorney, you will learn whether your accident was caused by an act of negligence.

When to Contact A Motorcycle Accident Lawyer in the Bay Area

You must file a claim before the statute of limitations expires. In California, you have two years after the date of your injury to file a lawsuit. If you wait more than two years, the statute of limitations expires. Once the statute expires, the court does not permit you to file a claim even if the party causing the accident was negligent. Call our Bay Area motorcycle accident lawyer today to ensure that you file a timely lawsuit.

Reasons for Contacting A Motorcycle Accident Lawyer in the Bay Area

A serious motorcycle injury can result in a financial dilemma causing you to have a poor credit score, become bankrupt or lose your home. Contacting our attorney gives you the chance to file a lawsuit and win a settlement. Monetary compensation helps you pay the bills and make payments to your mortgage company. Maintaining good credit and keeping your home are two important reasons warranting an immediate call to our legal firm.

How to contact a Motorcycle Accident Lawyer in the Bay Area

Simply pick up your cell phone or landline phone and make a call. You can also contact our attorneys by sending us an email. If you are injured, do not procrastinate another day. Our Bay Area motorcycle accident lawyers have had extensive experience representing similar cases and are determined to help you win. Contact our experienced San Jose Personal Injury Attorneys today.

Call us now: (408) 217-1778 available 24/7 schedule your free consultation.

Our Bay Area Lawyers also specialize in: